Spicy Arrabbiata Sauce - £1.75
Our spicy twist on this classic pasta sauce makes a far healthier alternative to your jar of sauce- definitely worth the switch!
COOKS IN 20 mins
In the kit:
Our spicy Arrabbiata sauce spice mix includes basil, chilli flakes, Italian seasoning, oregano, garlic powder and marjoram.
You will need:
Vegetable oil (1 tbsp)
Onion (1, finely chopped)
Chopped tomatoes (1 x 400g tin)
Sugar (1 tsp, optional)
Cream cheese (1 tbsp, optional)
Fresh basil and parmesan (optional)
Pasta, ideally penne, to serve
Our spicy twist on this classic pasta sauce makes a far healthier alternative to your jar of sauce- definitely worth the switch and super speedy to make!
Our kit serves 3
- In a wok or frying pan, fry the vegetable oil and your Teaspoon Club spice packet over a medium heat for 30 seconds
- Add the onion and fry for 5 minutes, until it is softened
- Pour in the chopped tomatoes
- Stir regularly, heating the sauce for 15-20 minutes or until any sitting liquid has evaporated and the sauce has thickened
- If desired, stir in a teaspoon of sugar to reduce the tartness of your tomato sauce. You could also stir in a tablespoon of cream cheese to make your sauce creamier
- Stir the sauce through freshly cooked pasta
- Serve hot, with fresh basil and grated parmesan as desired
If you would like to buy this recipe kit, click on the product link below
Paneer Tikka - £1.75
These paneer tikka skewers are full of flavour and very speedy to pull together.
Moroccan one pot tagine - £1.95
Served with fluffy couscous and toasted almond flakes, this one pot is as much of a delicious mid week meal as it is a dinner party crowd pleaser