Salsa - £1.25
Our homemade salsa has just the right amount of kick - delicious as a dip for nachos or even as a side to mains. Perfect for Mexican night
COOKS IN 15 mins
In the kit:
A spice mix ready to make your salsa, including oregano, basil, a bay leaf, coriander, ground cumin, cayenne pepper, and paprika
You will need:
Onion (1, finely chopped)
Chopped tomatoes (1 x 400g tin)
Vegetable oil (1 tbsp)
Our homemade salsa has just the right amount of kick - delicious as a dip for nachos or even as a side to mains. Perfect for Mexican night.
Our kit costs £1.25 and makes a big bowl
- Heat the oil and your Teaspoon Club spice packet in a large saucepan or deep frying pan on a medium high heat for 30 seconds
- Add the onion and fry for 5 minutes until softened, stirring as it cooks
- Pour in the chopped tomatoes and bring to a simmer on a medium heat for up to 10 minutes, until the sauce has thickened substantially
- Remove the bay leaf
- Transfer to a bowl and allow to chill (or even refrigerate) before serving if you’d prefer the salsa cold
- Enjoy the salsa as a dip with snacks. You could also bake nachos in the oven with your salsa and some grated cheese on top
If you would like to buy this recipe kit, click on the product link below
Chicken biryani - £2.75
Our chicken biryani is absolutely mouthwatering. Tender, tasty chicken sits underneath a bed of fragrant rice, cashews, raisins, coriander, and spices bringing out rich and developed flavours.
Creamy Coconut Dal - £2.00
This creamy dal is rich and flavoursome, and the crispy onion topping makes for a great texture contrast. Low effort and highly-rewarding, this vegan main is coconut dal always delivers.