Preserved Lemons - £2.85
Preserved lemons are used in all kinds of dishes, and they really add a flavour like no substitute can offer
COOKS IN 10 mins
In the kit:
A spice recipe kit ready to preserve your lemons, including star anise, cloves, coriander seeds, a bay leaf, and cinnamon sticks
You will need:
Water (to top up jar)
1 litre kilner jar
Preserved lemons are used in all kinds of dishes, and they really add a flavour like no substitute can offer.
Our kit preserves 6 lemons in a 1 litre jar
- Juice 6 of the lemons and set aside
- Cut the other 6 lemons into 4 quarters lengthways, but do not cut all the way to the bottom; make sure the lemons are still attached at the base. You can view our product picture online as a guide
- Rub some salt into the insides of the lemons
- Put the rest of the salt into the bottom of the jar
- Add the lemons and your Teaspoon Club kit to the jar
- Pour in the juice of the lemons
- Top with water until completely filled to the top
- Leave in a dark place for a month before using for recipes
If you would like to buy this recipe kit, click on the product link below
Shakshouka - £1.95
Shakshouka is a North African egg dish with tomatoes, onions and peppers. It's great for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or even dinner, and our spice brings out a deep and rich flavour.
Kedgeree - £2.85
This kedgeree is a delicately flavoured, deliciously light dish that's perfect for breakfast, dinner, and anything in between. It's complete with rice, smoked haddock, eggs, parsley, and plenty of spices.